domingo, agosto 29, 2004
  Romantic Love

Although my theories may suggest that I would be a pragmatic lover, I often think that I may be romantic. Not in a way that would imply belief in things like soulmates and destiny or liking of romantic songs, but in a way where I would like to confer meaning to all relationships.

This does not contradict my fundamental ideas. I don´t believe there is a meaning to be found. I just think that maybe I should create meaning in everything I do, including in love and in other kinds of human relations. After all, life is too short to be spent in meaningless relations. 
Comments: Postar um comentário
Dammerung
O Crepusculo.

Home | Contato

WebLogs de Amigos
Nineteen (Giovana)
This is Not Here (Marcelo)
A Essencia do Nada Demais (Mora)
Private Investigation (Pim)
Just Like Heaven (Mora)
Blololog (Mattar)



GoogleAds

Archives
março 2002
abril 2002
maio 2002
junho 2002
agosto 2002
setembro 2002
outubro 2002
novembro 2002
dezembro 2002
janeiro 2003
fevereiro 2003
março 2003
abril 2003
maio 2003
junho 2003
julho 2003
agosto 2003
setembro 2003
outubro 2003
novembro 2003
dezembro 2003
janeiro 2004
fevereiro 2004
março 2004
abril 2004
maio 2004
junho 2004
julho 2004
agosto 2004
setembro 2004
outubro 2004
novembro 2004
dezembro 2004
janeiro 2005
fevereiro 2005


Powered by Blogger

Nedstat Basic - Free web site statistics